As you can see , Sunday is not my favorite day .
I kind of hate it .. because that`s the time when you have to remember that school is tomorrow . Yay , FUN ! : |
Plus , that`s the time when you mostly do house chores .
BUUUUUT today , it felt so different .
I`m liking Sunday now .
First and foremost , as a family , we went to Walmart , not to mention 2 stores of walmart !
And we ate at a Vietnamese (I`m not vietnamese) restaurant .
Aaaaah : ) It was fun to hang out with my family .
And tomorrow i don`t have to go to school because WELL !! it`s March break peopless !
I`m thinking of hanging out with my friends tomorrow at the park .
That would be nice , just to feel the freshness of the air and sun touching your body . Hmm.. It feels like summer all over again .
Playing with friends , climbing up the trees , and of course , RUNNING .
Right about now , I`m reading "The Alchemyst" written by Michael Scott .
It`s a good book , really .
It will catch you attention just by reading every single words in it .
Michael Scott really is a good author . He described all of the magical creatures and magical people nicely : )
GOT TO GO !
I kind of hate it .. because that`s the time when you have to remember that school is tomorrow . Yay , FUN ! : |
Plus , that`s the time when you mostly do house chores .
BUUUUUT today , it felt so different .
I`m liking Sunday now .
First and foremost , as a family , we went to Walmart , not to mention 2 stores of walmart !
And we ate at a Vietnamese (I`m not vietnamese) restaurant .
Aaaaah : ) It was fun to hang out with my family .
And tomorrow i don`t have to go to school because WELL !! it`s March break peopless !
I`m thinking of hanging out with my friends tomorrow at the park .
That would be nice , just to feel the freshness of the air and sun touching your body . Hmm.. It feels like summer all over again .
Playing with friends , climbing up the trees , and of course , RUNNING .
Right about now , I`m reading "The Alchemyst" written by Michael Scott .
It`s a good book , really .
It will catch you attention just by reading every single words in it .
Michael Scott really is a good author . He described all of the magical creatures and magical people nicely : )
GOT TO GO !

No comments:
Post a Comment