Hello everyone .
I was just talking to my friends on msn and playing applications on facebook when i remembered that my mom was talking to my uncle about his son blogging . This guy who blog .. his name is Josh . I barely know him but i thought "Why not start blogging ?"
So , here i am ... blogging .
You know , this is actually fun . Typing your thoughts and sharing pictures . At first , i was all "Who cares about blogging ? It`s just a waste of time" But i realized that well , it ... it just calms me . It makes me feel better sharing my thoughts . Like letting all your feelings out . Don`t you agree ?
That`s just my introducing for all you readers and bloggers .
I gotta go to "Being Real" : )
Today , the first thing i ate is , Candy . Yes , i know . Who would eat candy in the morning ?
It`s just that i was too LAZY to get up and go downstairs to eat breakfast .
I watched a movie then FINALLY i went downstairs to eat breakfast . That when i looked at the time and it was 11:30 . Never mind , breakfast is not the word .. Lunch is .
I ate noodles . Yep , i`m asian by the way . But who cares ? Noodles are good ! :D
After that , i finished reading "Grim Hill : The Secret Deepens" Aaaah .. It`s like the best book . You know that feeling when you just finished reading a book and you think about it and like , you can`t wait to read the next book ? I felt that way .
I ran towards the computer to obviously use it ;) .
Facebook , Msn , Google , Youtube , Hotmail , you know ? The usuals .
Then that`s the time when i thought about blogging .
I was just talking to my friends on msn and playing applications on facebook when i remembered that my mom was talking to my uncle about his son blogging . This guy who blog .. his name is Josh . I barely know him but i thought "Why not start blogging ?"
So , here i am ... blogging .
You know , this is actually fun . Typing your thoughts and sharing pictures . At first , i was all "Who cares about blogging ? It`s just a waste of time" But i realized that well , it ... it just calms me . It makes me feel better sharing my thoughts . Like letting all your feelings out . Don`t you agree ?
That`s just my introducing for all you readers and bloggers .
I gotta go to "Being Real" : )
Today , the first thing i ate is , Candy . Yes , i know . Who would eat candy in the morning ?
It`s just that i was too LAZY to get up and go downstairs to eat breakfast .
I watched a movie then FINALLY i went downstairs to eat breakfast . That when i looked at the time and it was 11:30 . Never mind , breakfast is not the word .. Lunch is .
I ate noodles . Yep , i`m asian by the way . But who cares ? Noodles are good ! :D
After that , i finished reading "Grim Hill : The Secret Deepens" Aaaah .. It`s like the best book . You know that feeling when you just finished reading a book and you think about it and like , you can`t wait to read the next book ? I felt that way .
I ran towards the computer to obviously use it ;) .
Facebook , Msn , Google , Youtube , Hotmail , you know ? The usuals .
Then that`s the time when i thought about blogging .

No comments:
Post a Comment